As we all know indian government ban PUBG mobile and PUBG mobile lite in last year 2020 so many of gamers trying to search how to play PUBG mobile in india while indian government only bans global chinese version of the although original korean is official available and also playable in india.
Recently PUBG mobile 1.2 version rolled out with numerous features like the Runic Power mode.
Korean players can directly download games through Google play store or Apple app store, meanwhile gamers from other countries have to use another method like TapTap Application or APK file of the game to download.
Here we give you step by step instructions on how to download PUBG mobile in india or in other countries.
Step By Step Process How to download PUBG Mobile in India
- Download TapTap App Android users have to visit the TapTap application official website and download from there you can search in google or you can click here to visit.
- Download the APK file from the website and install it like any other normal apps. Make sure you have allowed unknown source installation from android settings. To allow goto the Settings > Safety and Privacy > Allow Installation from Unknown Sources.
- Next, Open the TapTap app and search for the PUBG Mobile KR version in the search box above.
- There are multiple results appearing on the screen. You have to choose relevant result (See image below) and click on the download button.
- After the download completes, the game automatically installs and you have to just click on the install button to appear on the screen.
- Next, Find the PUBG Mobile KR version icon on the mobile app drawer and open the game.
- Game will start and automatically connect to the servers.
- Final step, Sign in as Guest or Facebook after its done PLAY.